First I want to thank Sidharth for nominating me. He is a magician with words and knows his way around them. His blog is a must go place for the poetry lovers, I don’t have to sell it coz his work speaks for itself.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
- Make up to 11 questions and ask your nominees
- Notify your 11 nominees
11 Facts About Me
- I am a very introvert and emotional person.
- I hate people who poke their noses in my business.
- I love to cook but not very good at it.
- My favourite genre is romentic suspense/thriller
- Hard to believe but I avoid talking and texting on the phone
- Addicted to coffee and chocolate
- Fire crackers scare me to death
- I am an economics major
- I literally salivate at the sight of street food
- My first novel was Narnia – The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe
- I am the eldest daughter with both a brother and a sister.
Questions Given To Me
Q1 What’s your most decorated aspiration in life & why?
Ans : I aspire to be honest to myself, because nothing is more tragic then lying to yourself.
Q2 Apart from being a magnificent blogger, what other hobbies that you have?
Ans : First of all thank you for the compliment and other than blogging, I love to bake cakes and cookies ( though I suck at it).
Q3 What’s your outlook towards blogging, as what do you see it as?
Ans : Blogging is a mirror to a soul, we practically bare ourselves in front of strangers, but it’s still easy than our known ones.!!
Q4 What are your fundamental principles in life?
Ans : My only principle is to be happy or atleast work towards it.
Q5 What are the things/activities that provide peace to you?
Ans : The laughter of my parents and books.
Q6 What is your dream destination & why does it captivate you so much?
Ans : My dream destination would be anyplace with mountains , coz I love to explore the hidden secrets and they are full of them.!!
Q7 What’s your happiest moment in life that you still cherish?
Ans : Each and every outing I had with my friends and sometimes cousins.
Q8 Could you name some of the blogs that you enjoy reading on WordPress?
Ans: There are so many of them, it would not be fair if I just mention a few of them. But trust me yours will be in the creamy layer of the list.
Q9 If you could have a superpower what would it be & why?
Ans: To Become invisible whenever I want ( not permanently) So that there would be no barriers or boundaries ( just imagine, no plane tickets) !!
Q10 What are your key personal goals for your blog?
Ans : Maximum reach
Q11 What aspect(s) of my writing skills/ blog appeals to you the most?
Ans : You really have a way with words, the flow of words comes naturally to you, it doesn’t feel forced just for the sake of it.!!
If you’re reading this post and feel as though this may be something you want to participate in please consider yourself nominated and use the same questions I did- I would love to read your take on them!
For more similar posts click here
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
My twitter handle- @agarwalanurika
Instagram – Words.to.stories